RE: Enjoying Gil and Gino

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2006
      ***** Bama, why are you masquerading as Chris? ;-) I said that I am a big
      fan of Kevin Faulk. I suggested that he may be the only guy on the team with
      enough talent to get us a decent ILB in return, and not be a major loss to
      us. Cobbs again looked good in a "Faulk--like" roll. With Dillon, Maroney
      (who can also catch out of the backfield), Cobbs, Mills, Pass, and Evans, I
      think we have enough to fill our backfield without Faulk. How's the ILB
      position look compared to that group?

      Sawadee Khrap
      George