RE: [patriotzip] SI Article

  • Orgone
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2006
      Well said George. I couldn't agree more. I think this is an important addition.

      Harry

      At 09:03 PM 8/18/2006 +0700, you wrote:
      ***** I would welcome Seau to our team. No, he can no longer serve as a full-time starter. But if there is anyone in the NFL who can make the most efficient and effective use of a savvy, highly motivated veteran LB, it's BB! I believe that Seau can add an incredible amount of spirit to the team. Used sparingly, in key situations, he can, IMO, contribute many game-changing plays for us. If he's on the field for only 20-25 plays per game, those plays, plus what he can contribute on the sidelines, will make him a valuable member of the team in his final season.

      Sawadee Khrap
      George