Re: Painful Trade?

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2006
      Faulk certainly has value, and the RB/FB position is a crowded place.
      They also might consider trading Pass or Cobbs, I suppose.

      How about this one. There was a comment in one of the papers today
      that Branch's agent had no comment when asked if he had requested a
      trade. If these two parties are as far apart as some seem to think,
      would the Pats consider trading Deion? He certainly has value - LB,
      another WR, 2nd round pick? Just a wild thought... ;o)

      > Just a thought here. Perhaps the most talented, yet
      somewhat "expendable"
      > player we have on this team is Kevin Faulk. I've been a major fan
      of his
      > since we drafted him. But the fact is that he may have enough value
      to get
      > us the ILB we so badly need, if there's one that BB believes would
      fit our
      > system.
      >
      > I say that Faulk is expendable because of the crowd at RB now.
      Dillon and
      > Maroney have the "factor back" spot locked. While we've seen only
      one game
      > from Patrick Cobbs, it was one hell of a game. He appeared to have
      > everything Faulk has, plus youth. We have Heath Evans, Patrick
      Pass, and,
      > possibly, a bit of Garrett Mills capable of playing FB. I could see
      Dillon,