Mrs. B's TC Report 8/16 AM

  • Karen Cardoza
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2006

      August 16, 2006 (Morning Session  8:45-10:45)

      This was the final morning practice of this year's training camp and it was nice and sunny and getting hotter!  (Yes... Mrs. B likes HHH!)  I'll be squeezing in some  much needed Real Life stuff between sessions so here are the minimal  tidbits for today:

      * Practice took place in full pads and many of the vets weren't on the field today... No Brady, Brown, Seymour, Harrison, Miller, or Gramatica  in addition to the usual MIAs.

      *  Scout work for Arizona continued today with emphasis on the running game once again.

      *  Catch of the Day:  While working on scout, Willie Andrews (38) had a nice grab of a Cassel bomb close to the opposite endzone.

      * Johnathan Sullivan took a lap as well as Eddie Freeman and then the entire Defense a bit later.

      * Vrabel has clearly emerged as a major leader on the Defense....

      * Gostkowski missed a couple of field goals pulling them far right (one looked like it was even outside of the net) but I couldn't judge the distance based on where I was sitting.

      * Patrick Cobbs (41) is one to watch :-)

      * Eugene Wilson ran some gassers on his own during downtimes.

      * Linebackers signed after practice as well as Lonie, Cassel, Maroney.

      * I made friends with a nice family today who kept me company on the hill :-)

      I'll be back tonight for the final Evening Session  and then again tomorrow for the last session of camp!

      Listen to the sounds of this session on Podcast Show #84.  www.patriotworld.com