Mrs. B's TC Report 8/7PM
Gotta be quick... heading out the door to grab some Mexican for dinner... :-)
* Guys were in shorts, shoulder pads and helmets.
* Troy was back on the field which was not surprising.
* Lots of game simulation work again this afternoon... same set up as the morning.
* BB's iTunes were blaring through the place creating lots of noise for the players to overcome. It also served to quicken the pace and give them a sense of urgency... made for some of the more exciting football yet in camp.
* New dude, WR Eddie Berlin was wearing #81.
* Caldwell still looked hot.. as did Watson and #2 Kelvin Kline.
* The offense had it all over the D during Brady's 2 minute hurry-up drill with completions to Troy, Watson (double teamed) and an awesome aerial catch by Caldwell. The final pass bounced off the back of Faulks hands. Brady spiked it with 4 seconds remaining giving them enough time to set up for a FG (which they did not do at that point, rather reset the clock and put Cassel at the helm.)
*Please God... Protect Tom Brady and keep him healthy!!!! Cassel's got those happy feet and hesitation that scares me to death.... That's all I need to say about that!
*Vernell Brown and Chad Scott made some nice defensive plays out there breaking up passes... Scott's even garnered a nice pat on the back from BB.
* Hank Poteat picked off Corey Bramlet.
* Tackle Ryan O'Callahan took a lap.
* Running Backs and Tight Ends signed this afternoon.
* The Hay (grass) on the hill is so burnt that it's getting really slick.. (be careful folks) and my butt kept sliding down... However, I had my laugh of the day when I watched a boy put an empty popcorn bucket on each foot and ski down the hill... Gotta love it!!
* More details in tonight's podcast.. but my stomach is growling and that's all can recall off the top ofmy head.
See you for Session 16 tomorrow AM... Podcast for today will be #78... www. patriotworld.com