Re: [patriotzip] Rodney returns!

  • Orgone
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2006
      What wonderful news!!! Backfield is no longer riddled with question marks. BB must have smiled today.

      Harry

      At 03:18 PM 8/7/2006 -0400, you wrote:
      This is excellent news which doesn't surprise me but comes at a timely time for us and for me - thanks much for the sharing.

      The two which please me most from a surprise but helpful stand-point are Rodney and Koppen.  Seymour I expected at virtually any point.

      Can we have Bruschi back too please.  I think there's something to that run of Seymour, Bruschi and Harrison which makes the three groups bring up their play.