Rodney returns!

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2006
      Mike Reiss is reporting that Rodeny Harrison, in a bit of a surprise,
      was officially taken off the PUP today, and is at practice, in full
      pads! Cool!

      Also off PUP, Seymour, Sullivan, Gay, and Koppen. All at practice today.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2006
        This is excellent news which doesn't surprise me but comes at a timely time for us and for me - thanks much for the sharing.

        The two which please me most from a surprise but helpful stand-point are Rodney and Koppen.  Seymour I expected at virtually any point.

        Can we have Bruschi back too please.  I think there's something to that run of Seymour, Bruschi and Harrison which makes the three groups bring up their play.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2006
          What wonderful news!!! Backfield is no longer riddled with question marks. BB must have smiled today.

          Harry

          At 03:18 PM 8/7/2006 -0400, you wrote:
          This is excellent news which doesn't surprise me but comes at a timely time for us and for me - thanks much for the sharing.

          The two which please me most from a surprise but helpful stand-point are Rodney and Koppen.  Seymour I expected at virtually any point.

          Can we have Bruschi back too please.  I think there's something to that run of Seymour, Bruschi and Harrison which makes the three groups bring up their play.

          Mike Reiss is reporting that Rodeny Harrison, in a bit of a surprise,
          was officially taken off the PUP today, and is at practice, in full
          pads! Cool!

          Also off PUP, Seymour, Sullivan, Gay, and Koppen. All at practice today.

          "The gospel of the monarchical patriotism is: 'The King can do no wrong.' We have adopted it with all its servility, with an unimportant change in the wording: 'Our country, right or wrong!' We have thrown away the most valuable asset we had - the individual's right to oppose both flag and country when he believed them to be in the wrong. We have thrown it away; and with it, all that was really respectable about that grotesque and laughable word, Patriotism."--Mark Twain