LPC: Bruschi Brew 11

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 2, 2006
      Just a reminder to folks that I sent out to a separate distribution the info on Brewing bruschi Brew 11.

      We are brewing on August 26 at noon and bottling on September 9 at noon.  If you would like to join us as a participant on any level (just for fun or to get some of the elixir) then please respond to me off-list and I'll ensure you get included in the now on-going discussions.

      Last group post on this one from me!

      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 2, 2006
        If you'll just do me the one small favor of covering my transportation costs, I'll be there!

        Sawadee Khrap
        George