Re: [patriotzip] Banged-up Bruschi?

  • Orgone
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2006
      Yeah, but I heard he would only miss a week.

      Harry

      At 09:39 AM 8/2/2006 +0000, you wrote:
      >WCVB-TV is reporting that Tedy has a fractured wrist, and will
      likely
      >miss the entire pre-season. Has anyone else heard this?
      >
      >fdb
      >

      >To unsubscribe from Zip's New England Patriots Fan Group, send an
      email to:

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      "The gospel of the monarchical patriotism is: 'The King can do no wrong.' We have adopted it with all its servility, with an unimportant change in the wording: 'Our country, right or wrong!' We have thrown away the most valuable asset we had - the individual's right to oppose both flag and country when he believed them to be in the wrong. We have thrown it away; and with it, all that was really respectable about that grotesque and laughable word, Patriotism."--Mark Twain