RE: [patriotzip] Re: Why Holdout?????

  • Don Diamant
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2006

      After seeing yesterdays in stadium practice I’m not in the least concerned with the WR situation.  Perhaps I’m reading too much into but I doubt it.  Make no mistake, we have talent at that position, WR.  I expect to see some of the younger guys be an impact this year such as Reche Caldwell and Chad Jackson.  I also believe that Bam Childress will be a capable 4th or 5th WR.  To add to that we still have Troy Brown and while he may have lost a step he is still a playmaker and clearly will contribute significantly for another season at least.

      Don