Banged-up Bruschi?

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2006
      WCVB-TV is reporting that Tedy has a fractured wrist, and will likely
      miss the entire pre-season. Has anyone else heard this?

      fdb
    • Don Diamant
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2006

        A few news sources a reporting it but details are sketchy.  The Patriots are not commenting on the situation and will not until the extent of it is confirmed.  How vague that report from the Patriots office will be, who knows?  If it is a fracture he will still be ready to go but the start of the regular season.

        Don

        WCVB-TV is reporting that Tedy has a fractured wrist, and will likely
        miss the entire pre-season. Has anyone else heard this?

        fdb

      • Orgone
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2006
          Yeah, but I heard he would only miss a week.

          Harry

          At 09:39 AM 8/2/2006 +0000, you wrote:
          >WCVB-TV is reporting that Tedy has a fractured wrist, and will
          likely
          >miss the entire pre-season. Has anyone else heard this?
          >
          >fdb
          >

          >To unsubscribe from Zip's New England Patriots Fan Group, send an
          email to:

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          "The gospel of the monarchical patriotism is: 'The King can do no wrong.' We have adopted it with all its servility, with an unimportant change in the wording: 'Our country, right or wrong!' We have thrown away the most valuable asset we had - the individual's right to oppose both flag and country when he believed them to be in the wrong. We have thrown it away; and with it, all that was really respectable about that grotesque and laughable word, Patriotism."--Mark Twain