Re: [patriotzip] Ticket Groveling

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 28, 2006
      Hey there!

      Excellent and you did fine on that deal.  That's face value in that section I think but I'm not precisely sure.  We are on the same side-line but you are the opposite end-zone.

      Karen has a site that has the tailgate information/directions well done at our new place.  We rendezvous together at times coordinated weekly but effectively .5 hour before the lots open - which is four hours before the game.  There's a Dunkin Donuts for which I have address and directions that is in site of our lot so we can see when they prepare to open and move together in a convoy to get our area secured.

      Karen's site:

      Should have all you need but please remind me as the game gets close and we'll coordinate more to ensure all is well.  I'm glad to have the chance to put a voice to the name!

      Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 7:59 PM
      Subject: Re: [patriotzip] Ticket Groveling

      Hey Zip,

      I got a ticket, in section 112 for $125—not bad I think.  Anyway, I’m IN, so if you could provide me with the details of the Razor’s Edge gathering (I think it moved due to some construction in the parking area??) I would appreciate it.  Or if the info is on the web, just a pointer to it would be great.

      Hope to meet you and introduce you to an ex-New Englander living in Austin, still rooting for the Pats.

      Baze

      --
      Steve Basile
      Manager

      On 7/21/06 12:21 PM, "RandyZ.  Pierce" <alaric02@sprynet. com> wrote:

      My allotment of tickets have been distributed to friends but I do wish you well in finding such and hope you and the crew might consider joining us at the Razor's Edge.  I really do love to get Pats fans the chance to join us for games and try to include some new folks every season.

      Best of luck!
      Go pats!

      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 2 6:53 PM
        Just a reminder to folks that I sent out to a separate distribution the info on Brewing bruschi Brew 11.

        We are brewing on August 26 at noon and bottling on September 9 at noon.  If you would like to join us as a participant on any level (just for fun or to get some of the elixir) then please respond to me off-list and I'll ensure you get included in the now on-going discussions.

        Last group post on this one from me!

        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 2 7:07 PM
          If you'll just do me the one small favor of covering my transportation costs, I'll be there!

          Sawadee Khrap
          George