Re: [patriotzip] In stadium practice 8/1

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2006
      There are a fair number of folks attending that you know from our Tailgates Don.  Many will meet up in the corner of our P2 lot but we do very little tailgate presence for this.  We more meet, socialize briefly and then cue up in line to get into the stadium together.

      I'm not sure of my atendence for the first time on one of these things but I'm in Long Island on Monday for a Guide Dog Interview and follow it up with a stop in Norwalk, CT to check in on significant surgery for my Brother's wife.  If all goes well I will make it home on Monday night and then to the practice and the season ticket holder practice.

      Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 12:01 AM
      Subject: [patriotzip] In stadium practice 8/1

      Any listers going to be there?  I did get tickets for one thing this year, woohoo!

      Don