Re: [patriotzip] LPC: Bruschi Brew 11

  • Monty Rodrigues
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 20, 2006
      Randy count me in ... hopefully for both.

      I have a party in NY to go to the day of the brewing,
      but I'll try and stop by for at least an hour that
      day. We have a Revs home game the night of the
      bottling, so depending on the time, I'm probably going
      to miss that one unfortunately.

      I only want two cases this year (cheap bastard that I
      am). So please add me to the list you'res setting up.
      thanx
      monty

    • Steve Basile
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 21, 2006
        Ticket Groveling Hi fellow Pats Fans,

        This fan way down in Austin TX would LOVE to find a single ticket to the Miami game on Oct 8.

        I have several friends who will be at that game and am planning to travel to my FIRST game at the Razor if I can find a ticket at a reasonable price.  Before I hit the scalpers and stubhub.com and such I thought I’d make a request for assistance in a more friendly forum.

        If anyone has a ticket (any seat, any location really, prefer not to have SRO) or knows of a good broker, please let me know.

        I’ll be happy to reciprocate with a frosty pint or two next time you are in Austin!

        Thanks in advance,
         Baze

        --
        Steve Basile
        Manager

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 21, 2006
          My allotment of tickets have been distributed to friends but I do wish you well in finding such and hope you and the crew might consider joining us at the Razor's Edge.  I really do love to get Pats fans the chance to join us for games and try to include some new folks every season.

          Best of luck!
          Go pats!

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 21, 2006
            Re: [patriotzip] Ticket Groveling Hi Zip,

            Of course, a trip to the Razor’s Edge would be a must on my tour!  I should have mentioned that however I get there I hope to make some connection with this wonderful gang of email pals I feel I have come to know over the past few years.

            By the way, I am so envious that you have Incredibrew at your disposal for the Bruschi Brew.  I LOVE beer and brewing—if I was nearby I’d be there in a heartbeat to brew (and taste the final product)

            Hope to connect with you and the gang—I’ll keep you posted.

            Regards,

            Baze

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 21, 2006
              Hey Monty,

              I will put you on the distribution to organize for other kettles.  There's enough folks that it looks likely two more kettles might be added.  I will send that out on next Tuesday for certain and help people coordinate.

              hectic - what a surprise eh?

              Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 6:23 PM
              Subject: Re: [patriotzip] LPC: Bruschi Brew 11

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 21, 2006
                Hi Steve!

                Just one man's opinion here. I suggest that, if you are unable to secure good seats for that game, don't rule out SRO tickets. I was SRO for the opening game last year against the Raiders. My view wasn't bad at all. I stood at the end zone (tunnel end), just inside the sideline.

                Consider this, Steve. The fact is that you spend VERY little time sitting down at a game. Hell, at the playoff game against the Titans I had a seat several rows up from Randy's seats. I literally never sat down during the entire game. (Of course, there *was* the risk of freezing in place at that game if you stopped moving!) :-)

                Sawadee Khrap
                George

                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 27, 2006
                  Re: [patriotzip] Ticket Groveling Hey Zip,

                  I got a ticket, in section 112 for $125—not bad I think.  Anyway, I’m IN, so if you could provide me with the details of the Razor’s Edge gathering (I think it moved due to some construction in the parking area??) I would appreciate it.  Or if the info is on the web, just a pointer to it would be great.

                  Hope to meet you and introduce you to an ex-New Englander living in Austin, still rooting for the Pats.

                  Baze

                  --
                  Steve Basile
                  Manager

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 28, 2006
                    Hey there!

                    Excellent and you did fine on that deal.  That's face value in that section I think but I'm not precisely sure.  We are on the same side-line but you are the opposite end-zone.

                    Karen has a site that has the tailgate information/directions well done at our new place.  We rendezvous together at times coordinated weekly but effectively .5 hour before the lots open - which is four hours before the game.  There's a Dunkin Donuts for which I have address and directions that is in site of our lot so we can see when they prepare to open and move together in a convoy to get our area secured.

                    Karen's site:

                    Should have all you need but please remind me as the game gets close and we'll coordinate more to ensure all is well.  I'm glad to have the chance to put a voice to the name!

                    Message 9 of 11 , Aug 2, 2006
                      Just a reminder to folks that I sent out to a separate distribution the info on Brewing bruschi Brew 11.

                      We are brewing on August 26 at noon and bottling on September 9 at noon.  If you would like to join us as a participant on any level (just for fun or to get some of the elixir) then please respond to me off-list and I'll ensure you get included in the now on-going discussions.

                      Last group post on this one from me!

                      Message 10 of 11 , Aug 2, 2006
                        If you'll just do me the one small favor of covering my transportation costs, I'll be there!

                        Sawadee Khrap
                        George