LPC: Bruschi Brew 11

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 20, 2006
      Hello All Bruschi Backers and Fellow Pat Fans!

      It is true, the dates for Bruschi Brew 11 have been determined.  The Label design is conceptually complete and under development.  Eleven years of service, four Superbowls and a host of fun have been included and this last year he made the 54 man Roster in spades to help lead a defense back to respectability after a very struggling run.  Now he will re-unite with their full contingent and we need to continue our libatious dedications.  So that said:

      On Saturday, August 26, at high noon we will in fact brew the fine elixir.  This means taht two weeks later on September 9 we will bottle the elixir which means that the season will begin with a fresh batch of Brew!

         There are several things you can do to be involved in this process.  First we are taking one picture on the day of the brewing (August 26).  This picture will appear on the label with the design and thus if you are not able to make that picture you won't be on that label but if you make that picture you will be on the label.  We'll take it at the Nashua location where we brew.  To that end we brew at Incredibrew (www.incredibrew.com) and as a public place it is open to all who are involved in the process.

         There are six kettles at Incredibrew with each kettle able to produce 13.5 gallons of Bruschi Brew.  This is good for six cases of 12 22 oz bottles.  I've already reserved one kettle for the Bruschi Brew I will require for my very own.  In the past I've coordinated the brewing and dispersement a bit but I simply cannot do it this year on a host of levels.  So what you can do if you want is in:
      1) RSVP to me - alaric02@...) with a desire to be involved.
      2) Tell me if you want to be on the beer coordination mailing list and I'll put you there for future mailings to begin as of August 1!
      3) Circumvent all the above by calling Incredibrew (603-891-2477) and reserving a kettle under your name.

      I'm going to make the Russian Imperial Oatmeal Stout for my version of the brew but the other five kettles are free to produce other beers.  We have not reserved the entire place so other customers might run us out of space if we take too long thus I urge anyone knowing they want beer to coordinate and register at Incredibrew.

      At the brewfest on August 26 we'll show you a sample of the label less the picture of our crew of 2006 Brewers and you can opt to purchase labels from Incredibrew which will be of the Bruschi Brew Label variety.

      It sounds far more complex and offical then the event which as many here and around can attest.  The brewing is educational and fun, the beer is delicious and bottling is also a fun experience.

      I will flee from the Brewing to attend a Home Tailgate for the Preseason tilt on that evening so the average brew time is two hours and I've got a one hour cushion.

      Hope to see some Full Tilt Full Timers present for the event.

    • Monty Rodrigues
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 20, 2006
        Randy count me in ... hopefully for both.

        I have a party in NY to go to the day of the brewing,
        but I'll try and stop by for at least an hour that
        day. We have a Revs home game the night of the
        bottling, so depending on the time, I'm probably going
        to miss that one unfortunately.

        I only want two cases this year (cheap bastard that I
        am). So please add me to the list you'res setting up.
        thanx
        monty

      • Steve Basile
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 21, 2006
          Ticket Groveling Hi fellow Pats Fans,

          This fan way down in Austin TX would LOVE to find a single ticket to the Miami game on Oct 8.

          I have several friends who will be at that game and am planning to travel to my FIRST game at the Razor if I can find a ticket at a reasonable price.  Before I hit the scalpers and stubhub.com and such I thought I’d make a request for assistance in a more friendly forum.

          If anyone has a ticket (any seat, any location really, prefer not to have SRO) or knows of a good broker, please let me know.

          I’ll be happy to reciprocate with a frosty pint or two next time you are in Austin!

          Thanks in advance,
           Baze

          --
          Steve Basile
          Manager

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 21, 2006
            My allotment of tickets have been distributed to friends but I do wish you well in finding such and hope you and the crew might consider joining us at the Razor's Edge.  I really do love to get Pats fans the chance to join us for games and try to include some new folks every season.

            Best of luck!
            Go pats!

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 21, 2006
              Re: [patriotzip] Ticket Groveling Hi Zip,

              Of course, a trip to the Razor’s Edge would be a must on my tour!  I should have mentioned that however I get there I hope to make some connection with this wonderful gang of email pals I feel I have come to know over the past few years.

              By the way, I am so envious that you have Incredibrew at your disposal for the Bruschi Brew.  I LOVE beer and brewing—if I was nearby I’d be there in a heartbeat to brew (and taste the final product)

              Hope to connect with you and the gang—I’ll keep you posted.

              Regards,

              Baze

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 21, 2006
                Hey Monty,

                I will put you on the distribution to organize for other kettles.  There's enough folks that it looks likely two more kettles might be added.  I will send that out on next Tuesday for certain and help people coordinate.

                hectic - what a surprise eh?

                Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 6:23 PM
                Subject: Re: [patriotzip] LPC: Bruschi Brew 11

                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 21, 2006
                  Hi Steve!

                  Just one man's opinion here. I suggest that, if you are unable to secure good seats for that game, don't rule out SRO tickets. I was SRO for the opening game last year against the Raiders. My view wasn't bad at all. I stood at the end zone (tunnel end), just inside the sideline.

                  Consider this, Steve. The fact is that you spend VERY little time sitting down at a game. Hell, at the playoff game against the Titans I had a seat several rows up from Randy's seats. I literally never sat down during the entire game. (Of course, there *was* the risk of freezing in place at that game if you stopped moving!) :-)

                  Sawadee Khrap
                  George

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 27, 2006
                    Re: [patriotzip] Ticket Groveling Hey Zip,

                    I got a ticket, in section 112 for $125—not bad I think.  Anyway, I’m IN, so if you could provide me with the details of the Razor’s Edge gathering (I think it moved due to some construction in the parking area??) I would appreciate it.  Or if the info is on the web, just a pointer to it would be great.

                    Hope to meet you and introduce you to an ex-New Englander living in Austin, still rooting for the Pats.

                    Baze

                    --
                    Steve Basile
                    Manager

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 28, 2006
                      Hey there!

                      Excellent and you did fine on that deal.  That's face value in that section I think but I'm not precisely sure.  We are on the same side-line but you are the opposite end-zone.

                      Karen has a site that has the tailgate information/directions well done at our new place.  We rendezvous together at times coordinated weekly but effectively .5 hour before the lots open - which is four hours before the game.  There's a Dunkin Donuts for which I have address and directions that is in site of our lot so we can see when they prepare to open and move together in a convoy to get our area secured.

                      Karen's site:

                      Should have all you need but please remind me as the game gets close and we'll coordinate more to ensure all is well.  I'm glad to have the chance to put a voice to the name!

                      Message 10 of 11 , Aug 2, 2006
                        Just a reminder to folks that I sent out to a separate distribution the info on Brewing bruschi Brew 11.

                        We are brewing on August 26 at noon and bottling on September 9 at noon.  If you would like to join us as a participant on any level (just for fun or to get some of the elixir) then please respond to me off-list and I'll ensure you get included in the now on-going discussions.

                        Last group post on this one from me!

                        Message 11 of 11 , Aug 2, 2006
                          If you'll just do me the one small favor of covering my transportation costs, I'll be there!

                          Sawadee Khrap
                          George