my ba

  • savanna-terk351@killowatts.info
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2006
      1-801-697-0461, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork and was accredited
    • Frank
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2006
        Is this the worst scam ever? The subject is "My BA" (no caps), and the
        message begins, "Just got my BS..." Yeah, that's believable. Talk
        about BS!

        fdb

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "savanna-terk351@..."
        <savanna-terk351@...> wrote:

        > Just got my BS and i wasnt even required to turn up!
        Just called these people
        > 1-801-697-0461, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork and
        was accredited
        > within 3 weeks at an internationally recognised Uni! How good is that!

      • Don Diamant
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2006

          What, you thought they were referring to a Bachelor of Science?  LOL, BS it is!

          Don