Re: Mills Signs

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 17, 2006
      Has anyone heard of any potential signing problems or hold-outs, e.g.
      Maroney or Jackson? Also, I haven't heard who these two have selected
      as their agents. Does anyone know?

      Thanks,
      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "RandyZ. Pierce" <alaric02@...> wrote:

      > As always the dependable Reiss' Pieces:
      > http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/
      >
      > Pats signed TE/FB Garrett Mills to a four year deal.
      >
      > We have now signed 3 of 10 rooks with 12 days to go before camp. We
      should be getting nearly one/day now!

      > Go Pats~
      > Zip

    • jmsweb55
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 17, 2006
        Yeah,

        That news was actually out Saturday. It appears the Scout.com guys
        reported it before Lenny P.

        http://www.kffl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175353

        wrote:

        > As always the dependable Reiss' Pieces:
        > http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/
        >
        > Pats signed TE/FB Garrett Mills to a four year deal.
        >
        > We have now signed 3 of 10 rooks with 12 days to go before camp.
        We should be getting nearly one/day now!

        > Go Pats~
        > Zip

      • jmsweb55
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 17, 2006
          Jackson has the same agent as Mincey. And according to one report,
          they're working on the deal (Mincey).