Mills Signs

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 17, 2006
      As always the dependable Reiss' Pieces:

      Pats signed TE/FB Garrett Mills to a four year deal.

      We have now signed 3 of 10 rooks with 12 days to go before camp.  We should be getting nearly one/day now!

      Go Pats~
      Zip
    • Frank
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 17, 2006
        Has anyone heard of any potential signing problems or hold-outs, e.g.
        Maroney or Jackson? Also, I haven't heard who these two have selected
        as their agents. Does anyone know?

        Thanks,
        fdb

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "RandyZ. Pierce" <alaric02@...> wrote:

        > As always the dependable Reiss' Pieces:
        > http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/
        >
        > Pats signed TE/FB Garrett Mills to a four year deal.
        >
        > We have now signed 3 of 10 rooks with 12 days to go before camp. We
        should be getting nearly one/day now!

        > Go Pats~
        > Zip

      • jmsweb55
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 17, 2006
          Yeah,

          That news was actually out Saturday. It appears the Scout.com guys
          reported it before Lenny P.

          http://www.kffl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175353

          wrote:

          > As always the dependable Reiss' Pieces:
          > http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/
          >
          > Pats signed TE/FB Garrett Mills to a four year deal.
          >
          > We have now signed 3 of 10 rooks with 12 days to go before camp.
          We should be getting nearly one/day now!

          > Go Pats~
          > Zip

        • jmsweb55
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 17, 2006
            Jackson has the same agent as Mincey. And according to one report,
            they're working on the deal (Mincey).