Tickets Sought - Nov 26 Chicago 1:00pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2006
      Hello folks,

      While I'm well aware of the difficulty expected in getting tickets this year due to the change in the Extra Points program, I am none-the-less seeking tickets for the       Nov 26 Chicago 1:00pm game as I've a pair of friends byond my own ticket allotment seeking such.  I'm also aware that Monty is seeking a pair for this game so it is a wanted game on Thanksgiving day weekend.  Anyone have any leads?