Show #66 Training Camp 101

  • Karen Cardoza
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2006

      Enjoy!

      Mrs. B

      Training Camp starts July 28, 2006 and you KNOW I'll be there! Join Mrs. B,New England Patriots 2003 Fan of the Year for all of the tips and tricks for an enjoyable Training Camp experience. Check out Training Camp 101! Also, Tedy Bruschi's Make a Wish Foundation segment on ESPN Sportscenter 07/12/06 at 6:00PM. Enjoy podsafe music Summertime Sun by Monkey- Asian Man Records, and I Am- Molly's Theme by Munk from The Podsafe Music Network. Bumpers from Fresh Media Works,New England Podcasting Group,and Podcast Pickle

      July 10, 2006  (34:50)

      Show #66 Training Camp 101

      Tips and tricks of Patriots Training Camp

      00:00 Fresh Intro

      01:00 Intro, Tedy Bruschi to be on ESPN Sportscenter with his Make-A-Wish segment on 07/12/06 @ 6:00 PM.

      06:30 Summertime Sun by Monkey (Asian Man Records) from The Podsafe Music Network

      15:00 Training Camp FAQ from Mrs. B, 2003 Patriots Fan of the Year (and Training Camp Guru!)

      28:00 House Keeping & Contact Info:  website www.patriotworld.comemail, comment line 206-350-PATS, Skype: patriotworld, MySpace, Website stuff: Join the Bruschi Backers and Sign my  Frappr Map,  I'm Kaye Delacroix in Second Life, Podcast Pickle Page 2590

      29:40 I Am-Molly's Theme by Munk from The Podsafe Music Network.

      34:01 Pickle Bumper and  New England Podcasting Bumper