Podcast: Tedy Bruschi: Italian American Man of the Year

  • Karen Cardoza
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2006
      Hey kids..

      This week's podcast is up:

      Tedy Bruschi receives RI Italian American Hall of Fame Man of the Year Award. Listen to a soundseeing tour of the ceremony. Vacation time for the Patriots and Mrs. B as well! Training Camp starts July 28, 2006 and you KNOW I'll be there! Also, podsafe music Top 8 by T. Randolph Scott, I Still Remember by Jim Fidler and No More Summertime Blues by Geoff Smith from The Podsafe Music Network. Bumpers from Fresh Media Works,New England Podcasting Group,and Podcast Pickle.

      Show Notes:

      June 30, 2006  (35:16)

      Show #65 Tedy Bruschi:  RI Italian American Man of the Year

      Soundseeing tour of the RI Italian American Hall of Fame Awards Banquet

      00:00 Fresh Intro

      01:00 My ramblings, Jonathan Sullivan's arrest, Pats tidbits

      7:45 Top 8 by T. Randolph Scott from The Podsafe Music Network

      12:00 House Keeping & Contact Info:  website www.patriotworld.comemail, comment line 206-350-PATS, Skype: patriotworld, MySpace,Website stuff: Join the Bruschi Backers and Sign my  Frappr Map,  I'm Kaye Delacroix in Second Life, Podcast Pickle Page 2590

      14:00 Bruschi's RI Italian American Hall of Fame Man of the Year Award:  Soundseeing Tour and tribute by RocJo Productions

      23:00 I Still Remember by Jim Fidler from The Podsafe Music Network

      30:55 No More Summertime Blues by Geoff Smith from The Podsafe Music Network.

      34:43  New England Podcasting Bumper and  Pickle Bumper

    • David Brunat
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2006
        Keep it to yourself you Scot prick.  You guys hate it when a Paisan does good.

        The BrewGnat
        (Half Sicilian)

        PatsWickedPissah@... wrote:
        Bruschi Italian!?! Whoda thunk it?