"Wait 'Til The Midnight Hour"

  • George R
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2002
      ***** Looks like that's the theme song for the trade of Ms. Glenn. The
      hearings are scheduled to start tomorrow, and *still* no word that the
      deal is final.

      ***** Well, if ain't done in the next 45 minutes, but gets done later
      tonight, you'll have to wait for my brilliant reaction until tomorrow.
      My damn home PC has crashed and burned, so I'm limited to only daytime
      participation. (I can hear the weeping among the Listniks now!)

      =====
      George 665 + 36 =
      ** World Champion N E Patriots **

      http://mail.yahoo.com/
    • philw1776@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2002
        In a message dated 3/7/2002 5:54:15 PM Eastern Standard Time, patsfangr@... writes:

        ***** Well, if ain't done in the next 45 minutes, but gets done later
        tonight, you'll have to wait for my brilliant reaction until tomorrow.
        My damn home PC has crashed and burned, so I'm limited to only daytime
        participation. (I can hear the weeping among the Listniks now!)

        =====
        George 665 + 36 =

        Proof that there is a God!

        -philw (still concerned Sherry ain't history yet)
      • George R
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8, 2002
          --- PhilW1776@... wrote:
          > In a message dated 3/7/2002 5:54:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          > patsfangr@... writes:
          >

          > > ***** Well, if ain't done in the next 45 minutes, but gets done
          > later tonight, you'll have to wait for my brilliant reaction until
          > tomorrow. My damn home PC has crashed and burned, so I'm limited to
          > only daytime participation. (I can hear the weeping among the
          Listniks > now!)

          > > =====
          > > George 665 + 36 =
          > >

          > Proof that there is a God!
          >
          > -philw (still concerned Sherry ain't history yet)

          ***** I feel the love! (But why is it so *sharp*, and why does it come
          in from the *back*?)

          =====
          George 665 + 36 =