Uh oh...

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2006
      Hadn't heard this before. From Felger's column on the Herald today,
      speaking of mini-camp:

      < It wasn't a pleasant sight to see Brady wearing a knee brace over his
      left knee on the third day. It was the same knee that Brady injured and
      played with through last season. >

      Hopefully nothing to worry about.

      fdb
    • rockmaul74@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 19, 2006
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 19, 2006
        • rockmaul74@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 19, 2006
            sorry about the dual blank emails computer keeps double clicking on me.

            brady played well on that hurt knee last year, so i'm not worried