McGinest contract renegotiated?

  • Rob Bosch
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2002
      Hey guys. I saw an item in John Clayton's piece on ESPN that McGinest's
      contract had been redone to save the Pats some cap space. He does not
      mention what the new numbers are, and I of course am very interested to
      know. Has anybody else heard about this, and does anybody know the numbers?

      -Pats Freak
    • amysuenbrian2
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2002
        Michael Felger said that it will save them 2 million.

        Brian.