Re: [patriotzip] Re: Branching and other pre-Mini-camp comments

  • Orgone
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2006
      At 11:47 AM 6/13/2006 +0000, you wrote:
      >I feel pretty upbeat about this season. As long as TB stays away from
      >motorcycles!

      Someone asked Brady about this and he said something to the effect that some things should wait until after you retire. Smart boy.

      Now that it appears that Roethlisberger is going to be okay I can say that I bet he wears a helmet now. If he had one on yesterday he might have walked away from it. Apparently he landed on his face. Unfortunate but with all the half-wits and nit-wits on the road these days I think you really are taking your life in your hands everytime you get in a car let alone on a MC. Seems like half the drivers don't even know how to use rotarys anymore. Then there's the little people in the great big cars that can barely see over the dashboard which is what it appears BR ran into.

      Harry

      "God is with us."--Inscription on every German military belt buckle in World War One and World War Two.