Re: [patriotzip] Possible WR help?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2006
      Patten has good speed and runs good routes.  He was a benefit to Brady and got some benefit from Brady.  He left here without burning any bridges and I look forward to the potential of him competing for number 3-5 though I earnestly think we are looking younger here.  I'd support his return whole-heartedly even though he'll battle Troy Brown for a spot and for time.