Podcasts

  • Karen Cardoza
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20 9:57 PM
      This week's show:
      Listen on the site via the pupu player, subscribe below or direct download:  http://media.libsyn.com/media/patriotworld/mrsbpw61.mp3

      Quiet offseason week: Doug Flutie announces retirement; who will be our #2 QB? Will Ty Law return? Tedy Bruschi and the Ed Block Courage Award and Joe Andruzzi's Our Sailing Star CJ Buckley Foundation benefit. Podsafe music Hope in my History by Friction Bailey and First Date by Danko Jones both from the Podsafe Music Network. Bumpers from Fresh Media Works,New England Podcasting Group and Podcast Pickle.

      Last week's show which I forgot to mention:

      http://media.libsyn.com/media/patriotworld/mrsbpw60.mp3

      Patriots rookies get their feet wet at Mini Camp from Gillette Stadium. Check out the first word on the newbies here. Also, enjoy Podsafe music: Flight of Fancy by TWiG, Fan of the Bean by The Clintons, Maybe Tomorrow by Secondhand, all from the Podsafe Music Network. Promo of The Wicked Good Podcast and bumpers from Murphy's Patriots Audio Blog, Fresh Media Works,New England Podcasting Group and Podcast Pickle. Other podcasts mentioned: JvonD Radio,Audio Pandemic and Psycheology