Gostkowski

  • Joseph Theban
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2006
      Also, I really like Gostkowski's leg strength.  If he wins the job, we probably can expect some strong kickoffs, which would be an improvement in field position over Adam.

      He was pretty accurate in his final college season, too (field goals: 22 of 25 overall and a perfect 10 of 10 over 40 yards; extra points: a perfect 35 of 35).