Fwd: sent you a video!

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4 7:19 PM
      Here is a second video compilation of Laurence
      Maroney. Love it ... and the background music is
      Michael Buble ... vwery appropriate "I'm Feeling Good"

      Check out the attachment Hope it works

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      "It's beocome quite apparent, Bill Belichick could put Diet Pepsi Machine in his secondary and everything will still be copasetic." - Rich Eisen NFL Network

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Frank
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5 2:47 AM
        Real (or reel) nice. Good balance, breaks tackles, some nice moves and
        cut-back ability (as we had heard). Doesn't give up after contact.
        Also, I didn't notice him celebrating after scoring a touchdown. Can't
        wait to see him in a Pats uniform.

        fdb

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, Mark <packy001@...> wrote:

        > Here is a second video compilation of Laurence
        > Maroney. Love it ... and the background music is
        > Michael Buble ... vwery appropriate "I'm Feeling Good"
        >
        > Check out the attachment Hope it works
        >
        > Note: forwarded message attached.
        >

        > "It's beocome quite apparent, Bill Belichick could put Diet Pepsi
        Machine in his secondary and everything will still be copasetic." -
        Rich Eisen NFL Network

        > http://mail.yahoo.com
        > I want to share the following video with you:
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b78O2T9GRbQ
        >
        > Video Description
        >
        > Laurence Maroney was taken 21st overall in the 1st Round by the
        Patriots of the 2006 NFL Draft.

        > This video shows his running style, including a few of his more
        memorable runs.

        > Personal Message
        >
        > This video is awesome!
        >
        > Thanks,

      • Orgone
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5 12:19 PM
          I keep thinking of Bobby Orr watching this guy. His vision, cutting ability, anticipation and elusiveness. Bobby Orr on grass?

          Harry