Re: [patriotzip] Zip on NFL Network

    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2006
      That piece has seen some surprising air time - much to my bud Jose's dismay!

      There was a good piece "In Their Own Words" with Tom Brady this week.  I taped it and watched it last night in lieu of the NFL Networks offerings.  It wasn't an astounding piece but worth the watching.

      Now the Maroney Video - that is worth the watching...so I'm told ;-)

      Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 7:05 PM
      Subject: [patriotzip] Zip on NFL Network

      Here I am watching NFL Films Presents - Patriot Games, when all of a sudden there's Randy with a hard hat on when they were building Gillette describing Adam's winning kick in the snow against Oakland.  A little twist on Jeff Foxworthy...If your on TV 5 times describing what the kick was like, you must be a Pat's Fan!

      Go Pats!!

      Sue