Re: [patriotzip] Re: Pats sign UDFA Alabama ILB Roach

    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2006
      Well the time BB spent in Florida was apparently well spent with a pair of drafted players and now a few UFA!  Spring break to a new level - wonder if it impacts the cheerleader roster as well! ;-)  I do think the Notre Dame connection is also not surprising as he builds relationships with programs.

      I'm finally through my reasonable review of the Pats draft and I'm fairly pleased.  The first day was definitely excellent and while I have some surprised and honestly disappointed perspectives on the day 2 aspects, there was aenough good there for me to be comfortable.  I think this draft was made successful in day 1 and holds enough promise in day two for me to hold off judgement a bit.

      I will not be surprised to see another free agent make this roster between now and training camp but without that I feel this team has some quality talent and a likely means to compete into the playoffs.

      Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 12:39 PM
      Subject: RE: [patriotzip] Re: Pats sign UDFA Alabama ILB Roach

      And here they are...

      OT Randy Hand, Florida