Re: Pats sign UDFA Alabama ILB Roach

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 4:54 AM
      This is a great site! And it certainly seems up to date. Last night it
      had us signing three UFAs, this morning it's up to SIX. Thanks for the
      info, Mark.

      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, Mark <packy001@...> wrote:

      > Not wasting any time ...
      >
      > According to Draftdaddy.com Draft Blog, they have
      > posted the Patriots have signed UDFA LB Freddie Roach
      > Alabama 6'2" 257 4.93
      >
      > "It's beocome quite apparent, Bill Belichick could put Diet Pepsi
      Machine in his secondary and everything will still be copasetic." -
      Rich Eisen NFL Network

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • William French
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 9:39 AM
        And here they are...

        OT Randy Hand, Florida

        S Jarvis Herring, Florida

        CB Vernell Brown, Florida

        WR Matt Shelton, Notre Dame

        LB Corey Mays, Notre Dame

        LB Freddie Roach, Alabama

        This is a great site! And it certainly seems up to date. Last night it
        had us signing three UFAs, this morning it's up to SIX. Thanks for the
        info, Mark.

        fdb

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, Mark <packy001@...> wrote:

        > Not wasting any time ...
        >
        > According to Draftdaddy.com Draft Blog, they have
        > posted the
        Patriots have signed UDFA LB Freddie Roach
        > Alabama 6'2" 257 4.93
        >
        > "It's beocome quite apparent, Bill Belichick could put Diet Pepsi
        Machine in his secondary and everything will still be copasetic." -
        Rich Eisen NFL Network

        > Do You
        Yahoo!?

        href="http://mail.yahoo.com">http://mail.yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 4 , May 2 5:54 AM
          Well the time BB spent in Florida was apparently well spent with a pair of drafted players and now a few UFA!  Spring break to a new level - wonder if it impacts the cheerleader roster as well! ;-)  I do think the Notre Dame connection is also not surprising as he builds relationships with programs.

          I'm finally through my reasonable review of the Pats draft and I'm fairly pleased.  The first day was definitely excellent and while I have some surprised and honestly disappointed perspectives on the day 2 aspects, there was aenough good there for me to be comfortable.  I think this draft was made successful in day 1 and holds enough promise in day two for me to hold off judgement a bit.

          I will not be surprised to see another free agent make this roster between now and training camp but without that I feel this team has some quality talent and a likely means to compete into the playoffs.

          Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 12:39 PM
          Subject: RE: [patriotzip] Re: Pats sign UDFA Alabama ILB Roach

          And here they are...

          OT Randy Hand, Florida