Pats sign UDFA Alabama ILB Roach

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2006
      Not wasting any time ...

      According to Draftdaddy.com Draft Blog, they have
      posted the Patriots have signed UDFA LB Freddie Roach
      Alabama 6'2" 257 4.93

      "It's beocome quite apparent, Bill Belichick could put Diet Pepsi Machine in his secondary and everything will still be copasetic." - Rich Eisen NFL Network

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Frank
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 4:54 AM
        This is a great site! And it certainly seems up to date. Last night it
        had us signing three UFAs, this morning it's up to SIX. Thanks for the
        info, Mark.

        fdb

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, Mark <packy001@...> wrote:

        > Not wasting any time ...
        >
        > According to Draftdaddy.com Draft Blog, they have
        > posted the Patriots have signed UDFA LB Freddie Roach
        > Alabama 6'2" 257 4.93
        >
        > "It's beocome quite apparent, Bill Belichick could put Diet Pepsi
        Machine in his secondary and everything will still be copasetic." -
        Rich Eisen NFL Network

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • William French
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1 9:39 AM
          And here they are...

          OT Randy Hand, Florida

          S Jarvis Herring, Florida

          CB Vernell Brown, Florida

          WR Matt Shelton, Notre Dame

          LB Corey Mays, Notre Dame

          LB Freddie Roach, Alabama

          This is a great site! And it certainly seems up to date. Last night it
          had us signing three UFAs, this morning it's up to SIX. Thanks for the
          info, Mark.

          fdb

          --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, Mark <packy001@...> wrote:

          > Not wasting any time ...
          >
          > According to Draftdaddy.com Draft Blog, they have
          > posted the
          Patriots have signed UDFA LB Freddie Roach
          > Alabama 6'2" 257 4.93
          >
          > "It's beocome quite apparent, Bill Belichick could put Diet Pepsi
          Machine in his secondary and everything will still be copasetic." -
          Rich Eisen NFL Network

          > Do You
          Yahoo!?

          href="http://mail.yahoo.com">http://mail.yahoo.com

          Message 4 of 4 , May 2 5:54 AM
            Well the time BB spent in Florida was apparently well spent with a pair of drafted players and now a few UFA!  Spring break to a new level - wonder if it impacts the cheerleader roster as well! ;-)  I do think the Notre Dame connection is also not surprising as he builds relationships with programs.

            I'm finally through my reasonable review of the Pats draft and I'm fairly pleased.  The first day was definitely excellent and while I have some surprised and honestly disappointed perspectives on the day 2 aspects, there was aenough good there for me to be comfortable.  I think this draft was made successful in day 1 and holds enough promise in day two for me to hold off judgement a bit.

            I will not be surprised to see another free agent make this roster between now and training camp but without that I feel this team has some quality talent and a likely means to compete into the playoffs.

            Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 12:39 PM
            Subject: RE: [patriotzip] Re: Pats sign UDFA Alabama ILB Roach

            And here they are...

            OT Randy Hand, Florida