Pats Draft Insider

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2006
      With the Draft looming this is a very good resource for Pats fans and thus I
      thought worthy of sharing. With Seymour in the fold it is nearly time to
      turn full attention to the Draft. I still wouldn't mind seeing Ty Law
      surprise us with a second tour of Foxboro but I doubt it. Despite that
      feeling my primary interests remain:

      LB and WR