LPC Vince Wilfork Draft Day Fund Raiser

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2006

      Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 6:36 PM
      Subject: Draft Day and Easter Specials

      Hello and how are you doing? As I am sure you may know in 2002 I lost my father as a result of complications from diabetes. For the past two years I have hosted a draft day party to raise money for diabetes. The time has come for me to go into the 3rd year of this. On April 29, 2006 I will host another one. I hope that you will be able to be a part of this event as it is very close to my heart. This year promises to be the best one so far. FSN's Greg Dickerson, and Gary Tanguay, free autographs, free food, cash bar and silent auctions. I understand you may not be able to attend and if you would still like to contribute to the cause it will be greatly appreciated. Too many people suffer from diabetes and without financial support there will never be a cure. If you would like to donate please contact me and I can give you more information. If you are unable to donate that is fine too, you can still help by forwarding this email to people and directing them to the website www.vincewilfork75.com. I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully seeing you.

      Game On! @ Fenway Park from 12:00pm to 6:00pm.
      For Ticket info call Sports Identity (617) 268-0001, price $40.00

      Thanks.

      Vince

      Winner Lynne Hyland of Nashua NH. World Series 24 Kt Gold Overlay ticket.

      Baseball Specials:
      Cal Ripken 16x20 autograph Last at bat was $350.00 now $275.00
      Cal Ripken 8x10 autographed Record breaker was $230 now $199.00
      Cal Ripken ML Ball autographed was $300.00 now $250.00
      Topps 2006 Baseball cards $2.00 a pack or 6 packs for $10.00
      Doug Mirabelli autographed 16x20 framed $75.00
      Kevin Millar 8x10 autographed and matted "2004 World Series Champs" $25.00
      Bronson Arroyo autographed 8x10 unframed "Famous Arod Play" $30.00
      Manny Ramirez autographed 8x10 unframed "World Series Homerun" $99.00
      Redsox 8x10 Hidden Treasures (Autographed Redsox Player) was $39.99, now $32.00
      Redsox baseball Hidden Treasures (Autographed Redsox Player) was $75.00, now $60.00
      Redsox Mini Helmets was $25.00 now $20, (WS Champions, Regular and Green mini helmet)
      2004 World Series Ball with case was $25.00, now $20.00.

      Celtic Special 8x10 Paul Pierce $40.00 unframed, was $50.00

      Patriot Special (4) 8x10 autographs, unframed, $50.00 (Fauria, Givens, Johnson, & Pass) or $15 each.

      US Olympic 1980 miracle photo:
      8x10 (unframed) Autographed by Dave Silk $25.00
      USA Puck Autographed by Dave Silk $25.00
      16x20 (unframed) Autographed by Dave Silk $50.00
      Tks,
      Jason
      --
      Bill McLaughlin