RE: [patriotzip] BB had Gramatica in his pocket all the time?

  • Don Diamant
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9, 2006

      I know it’s not a popular opinion but I’m hoping I’m right on with it like I was with Bledsoe.  I was never a Bledsoe fan.  Regardless, I’m hoping for a better season than last year and still have the faith that BB can bring it all back home again.

      I saw your “No…good” interview on the NFL channel last week.  It was hilarious.  The show was titled “Patriot Games”.