Show 56 Quick Hits

  • Karen Cardoza
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2006
      Hey Gang,

      Greetings from Florida!  I'm down here for a wedding this weekend so I threw up a  mini cast this morning before I left.  As always you can listen right on the site, www.patriotworld.com/podcast.htm, subscribe, or download the file directly http://media.libsyn.com/media/patriotworld/mrsbpw56.mp3

      Mrs.B (sitting in the lobby soakin up that free wi-fi!)