Road Trip to Buffalo

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7 5:29 AM
      The Bosco list does do a group trip every year and while that typically has
      involved warm climates and other hotel requirements near the team, this year
      at least some of us have talked fairly serious about a trip to Buffalo for a
      road trip. I'm only doing one road trip this year and it is very likely
      going to be that Buffalo trek. I know there is much leg work ahead to make
      it reality but it will be at least one "list" option.

      As a quick aside I have been walking with a single point hiking stick for
      much of the 2006 year and my wheelchair hasn't been used since the end of
      January. This makes my ability to do these treks more reasonable and will
      make my involvement at the Razor's Edge increase again. Hot off the presses
      is my being approved by Guide School as able to walk well enough to head out
      there for training and a new Canine ComPatriot.

      I'll be on the west coast for four weeks of training and matching with a pup
      in short order. When I return I'll push for the details of a Buffalo trip
      but it will almost undoubtedly happen as the timing works reasonably well.

    • Don Diamant
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7 8:36 AM

        That sounds like it would be a fun trip.

        Also, it is good to hear that you are doing well.

        Don

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7 1:44 PM
          Wow...That's awesome, Randy!!!  I'm so happy for you...That's great news!!  Can't wait to meet your new pup!!

          As for the road trip to Buffalo, we definitely want to go!  Sounds like fun!

          Go Pats!!!

          Sue