Re: [patriotzip] 2006 Schedule has been released

  • Orgone
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2006
      I like this schedule a lot better than last year's. Looks like the team should be 4-1 and reasonably healthy at the bye, 9-2 after that. Toughest game appears to be at Bengals 10/1, maybe the Colts 11/5 with the short week and possibly the last game against the Titans if they can turn it around with Givens next year.

      No brutal stretches, no powerhouse followed by powerhouse early or late. The Broncos come to Foxboro. Compared to last year this should be almost easy - especially early in the season. I'd be very surprized if the Pats don't finish the season at or better than 12-4.

      Harry

      rlcarr@...

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      "No matter how cynical I get, I can't keep up."--Lily Tomlin
    • llj7366@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2006
        We don't have any Monday night games at home.  Our stock has dropped a little.
      • Don Diamant
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2006

          I disagree, NBC won the contract and they took Sunday nights. That’s like getting three Monday night appearances during the old ABC regime.  Additionally our last seven games all have the option of being changed to Sunday night games.  I know that doesn’t sit well with the no respect philosophy but it is what it is.

          Don

          We don't have any Monday night games at home.  Our stock has dropped a little.