Only 3 "Day" Games for the Pats

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2006
      ***** Well ... only 3 in my new time zone! :-)  (Thailand is 11 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time)

      Sunday, Sept. 10 - vs. Bills, 1 p.m.
      Sunday, Sept. 17 - at Jets, 4:15 p.m.
      Sunday, Sept. 24 - vs. Broncos, 8:15 p.m.
      Sunday, Oct. 1 - at Bengals, 4:15 p.m.
      Sunday, Oct. 8 - vs. Dolphins, 1 p.m.
      Sunday, Oct. 15 - BYE
      Sunday, Oct. 22 - at Bills, 1 p.m.
      Monday, Oct. 30 - at Vikings, 8:30 p.m.
      Sunday, Nov. 5 - vs. Colts, 8:15 p.m.
      Sunday, Nov. 12 - vs. Jets, 1 p.m.
      Sunday, Nov. 19 - at Packers, 1 p.m.
      Sunday, Nov. 26 - vs. Bears, 1 p.m.
      Sunday, Dec. 3 - vs. Lions, 1 p.m.
      Sunday, Dec. 10 - at Dolphins, 1 p.m.
      Sunday. Dec. 17 - vs. Texans, 1 p.m.
      Sunday, Dec. 24 - at Jaguars, 1 p.m.
      Sunday, Dec. 31 - at Titans, 1 p.m.

      This is certainly not the toughest schedule we've faced in recent years. Of course, the old "on paper" caveat has to be placed with that. You never know in the NFL.

      It's unusual for the Division schedule to be wrapped up so early. Only ONE Division game after Thanksgiving. That sort of forces a modification of BB's mantra of bearing down after Turkey Day, no? We need a fast start this season.

      Sawadee!
      George
    • chris dressler

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2006
          I quite like the schedule not only for having 6 day games at Foxboro but also for the impact upon the team.  I don't think the cold weather is an edge on anyone other than Miami and while they do hae a low cold weather season, we are still the superior team in my mind and don't need that edge even though it would be nice.  In return we have no 'very rough' stretches of games either by excessive away games in consecutive order or tough opponents consecutively.  We Get Cinci before Palmer is fully healed and Buffal and New York while they are still learning their new systems to get a jump start ont he division...hopefully.

          I'm entirely pleased by this schedule.

          Can we get to September quickly enough is another question!

          Go Pats!
          zip