Show #55 Free Agency: The Saga Continues

  • Karen Cardoza
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hey Gang,

      This week's podcast is up and running for anyone interested.  Once again, you can listen right on the site via the pupu-player, (the green Listen Now button on   www.patriotworld.com)  and surf around while doing so, or you can download the file to your desktop.  http://media.libsyn.com/media/patriotworld/mrsbpw55.mp3

      I'm revisiting the Adam and Willie moves and playing some great podsafe music as well.  Also, listen in for the TedyB interview that was on NEST this week.

      If you wouldn't mind helping a gal out and have 30 seconds to spare, I would love it if you could follow the link to cast a vote on podcast alley.  There's no need to leave a comment, (but wouldn't mind if you did!). This will allow me to move up on the search page in the sports category so that more people will hear about the show.  Thanks!!  http://www.podcastalley.com/podcast_details.php?pod_id=7573

      Go Pats!!

      Mrs. B