Re: [patriotzip] Bethel

  • Orgone
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2006
      At 07:38 AM 3/31/2006 -0500, you wrote:
      I'll hope and trust the brain-trust but I wouldn't mind another top flight wide-out.  Brady does spread the ball well so top flight may be a wide range - we'll have to watch and see.

      I expect the Pats to draft a WR somewhere but probably not with an early round pick unless 'an offer they can't refuse' drops. Probably more a 'project' type player but they got Givens in what? the seventh round? So there's always a possibility that a draft pick - even a late one - will step right in and perform.

      Harry