Re: [patriotzip] Will we draft another TE this year?

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 13 1:51 PM
      I was not as surprised they took Watson as I was when
      they took Graham. Remember that Watson wasn't our 1st
      pick that year Wilfork was. They could afford to
      gamble a little then.

      We have a lot of picks and there are so many good TE's
      that you can get for little money as compared to a vet
      at minimum.

      --- "RandyZ. Pierce" <alaric02@...> wrote:

      > An excellent note Don and I'm in agreement with you
      > fully.
      >
      > Mark knows his draft world well and is far more of
      > an expert than myself but I don't see us taking a
      > tight end. Our third string vresion of such can
      > come from a host of TEs out there many with some
      > familiarity to our system from training camps,
      > practice squads and such.
      >
      > I can't even remotely predict BB but I know our
      > needs a bit and will watch to see how his plan
      > unfolds with some enthusiasm.
      >
      > Go Pats!
      > Zip

      eam+logo&w3=Nfl+team+jersey&c=3&s=59&.sig=AVlhuI6iOGlR74GLOWGw4A>
      > > team flag
      > >

      > > Nfl

      eam+logo&w3=Nfl+team+jersey&c=3&s=59&.sig=ZlTmBKU7aZFOZy9a11v1Pw>
      > > team logo
      > >

      > > Nfl

      +team+logo&w3=Nfl+team+jersey&c=3&s=59&.sig=fig4yBnxCPa9_2Srvnw4Eg>
      > > team
      > > jersey
      > >

      > > _____
      > >
      > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      > >

      > > * Visit your group "patriotzip
      > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/patriotzip> " on
      > the
      > > web.

      > email to:

      > > * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      > the
      > > Yahoo!
      > > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Terms of
      > > Service.

      === message truncated ===

      "It's beocome quite apparent, Bill Belichick could put Diet Pepsi Machine in his secondary and everything will still be copasetic." - Rich Eisen NFL Network

      http://mail.yahoo.com