Rodney Harrison on Fox Sports NE tonight?

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
      I heard a quick blurb that Rodney would be on the show at 10 p.m. (EST) to chat about his progress and matters Patriotic.

      Worth a listen I'd guess - especially with many changes in the leage by 10 tonight.

    • jmsweb55
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
        Thanks for the tip Zip.

        Free agency has been delayed for 72 hours so those changes may be a
        lot different come Monday than they would have been tonight.

        NEW YORK (AP) - A few hours after NFL owners voted to continue their
        standoff with the players union, the league extended its deadline for
        free agency by three days, putting off what threatened to become a
        mass purge of high-priced players from rosters.

        link
        http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5373010?print=true