More Bledsoe stuff

  • Rob Bosch
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
      I'm more and more convinced the Pats will not receive a first round pick for
      Drew.

      http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/inside_game/peter_king/news/2002/02/28/nfl_
      notes/

      -Pats Freak
    • philw1776@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
        In a message dated 3/1/2002 9:15:46 AM Eastern Standard Time, rbosch@... writes:

        'm more and more convinced the Pats will not receive a first round pick for
        Drew.

        http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/inside_game/peter_king/news/2002/02/28/nfl_
        notes/

        -Pats Freak

        Don't say that.  You'll be unmercifully harrased as a "Bledsoe Basher".
        Unfortunately for us, the market for top 3rd QBs is non-existant this year.  Remember also that Drew's last Pro Bowl year was 1997.  That's a LONG time ago in football years.  Standing on the sidelines while a round 6 player started doesn't make it easier for opposing GMs to offer a #1 for him either.  I am totally taken aback by guys who think that waiting yet another year will raise Drew's trade value.  Let's hope that opposing GMs are just being coy and good negotiators and that they crack just before draft day.

        -philw