Re: [patriotzip] Brady...

  • sean carmichael
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2006
      it's not his shoulder, he's going to be undergoing surgery for a groin tear

      dres74 <dres74@...> wrote:
      Didn't Brady pass on the Pro Bowl to rest?  I seem to see a lot of
      pictures of him play some golf... that can't be good for that sore
      shoulder...

      :o)

      It's all mind over matter, I don't mind and you don't matter.

    • Marcella Stamler
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 15, 2006
        Hey what the freak is these people's problem LEAVE TOM BRADY ALONE!!!!!!!

        i love him to death!!!

        dres74 <dres74@...> wrote:
        Didn't Brady pass on the Pro Bowl to rest?  I seem to see a lot of
        pictures of him play some golf... that can't be good for that sore
        shoulder...

        :o)

        It's all mind over matter, I don't mind and you don't matter.

        Yahoo! Mail

      • Marcella Stamler
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 15, 2006
          What the freak is people's problem ... LEAVE TOM BRADY ALONE.. he never did nothing to you .

          I love him to death!!!

          GO NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!!!!!! # 12!!!! BRADY