Brady...

  • dres74
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2006
      Didn't Brady pass on the Pro Bowl to rest? I seem to see a lot of
      pictures of him play some golf... that can't be good for that sore
      shoulder...

      :o)
    • sean carmichael
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 13, 2006
        it's not his shoulder, he's going to be undergoing surgery for a groin tear

        dres74 <dres74@...> wrote:
        Didn't Brady pass on the Pro Bowl to rest?  I seem to see a lot of
        pictures of him play some golf... that can't be good for that sore
        shoulder...

        :o)

        It's all mind over matter, I don't mind and you don't matter.

      • Marcella Stamler
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 15, 2006
          Hey what the freak is these people's problem LEAVE TOM BRADY ALONE!!!!!!!

          i love him to death!!!

          dres74 <dres74@...> wrote:
          Didn't Brady pass on the Pro Bowl to rest?  I seem to see a lot of
          pictures of him play some golf... that can't be good for that sore
          shoulder...

          :o)

          It's all mind over matter, I don't mind and you don't matter.

          Yahoo! Mail

        • Marcella Stamler
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 15, 2006
            What the freak is people's problem ... LEAVE TOM BRADY ALONE.. he never did nothing to you .

            I love him to death!!!

            GO NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!!!!!! # 12!!!! BRADY