Re: Re: [patriotzip] Top Five "Cut" Targets

  • rob.bosch@rcn.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2002
      Yeah I totally would not want Rob Moore...he has hardly played a down for two years. I would put Ken Dilger/Freddie Jones at the top of my list. The Pats must upgrade this position plain and simple. The two young guys....Holloway and Love...need a veteran around to show them the ropes.

      I think Marvin Jones is a question mark. He's been injured a lot during his career. When healthy he's a good player, and the Pats could certainly use somebody at the LB position. At WR I would like to see Jerome Pathon. He's young and has a lot of upside. He may cost too much though. I like your choice of Lionel Dalton John...I've read good things about him and he may look pretty good sitting there next to Seymour. He's a big run stuffer that can move. Shane Burton would be a good pickup too...as long as it's at the right price.

      -Pats Freak