Re: [patriotzip] Sign the petition

  • Jenn Schubert
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2006
      Hello,
      I totally am with you on that!!! It's ridiculous that these refs get to do the big games let alone any game!!! I posted it on "my space" so it should go around...all my friends there are football fans or supposed players!!!
      Good Luck!
      Jenn
      GO PATRIOTS!

      Barry Inciong <binciong@...> wrote:
      http://www.petitiononline.com/SBXL2006/petition.html

      Probably won't result in anything directly but at a minimum it might
      help you vent some frustration.  Go ahead and forward it on to fans of
      any and all football teams.  Let's see if we can get it up to 1,000 by
      the end of the day.