Re: P.K. ?

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
      There seems to be a bumper crop of FA WRs out there this year:
      Antwaan Randle El, Nate Burleson, Rod Gardner, Jabar Gaffney, Koren
      Robinson, Reche Caldwell, David Boston (just kidding), Kevin Curtis,
      Shaun McDonald, Corey Bradford, Joe Jurevicius, Ike Hilliard, Az
      Hakim, and yes, even Sean Morey, to name just a few. Some are
      restricted, but there seem to be some options.

      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Frank" <frank.dana@...> wrote:

      > Well, with P.K. now a Bengal, we could end up real thin at WR. If
      no
      > moves are made between now and the free agency period, we will have
      > total of TWO receivers under contract (Deion and Bethel). I sense
      > some signings coming up (I hope).
      >
      > fdb
      >
      > --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Frank" <frank.dana@> wrote:
      > >
      > > From Reiss' column today...
      > >
      > > The Patriots announced that they are allocating seven players to
      > NFL
      > > Europe for the 2006 season: running back Earl Charles,
      quarterback
      > Todd
      > > Mortensen, receiver Rich Musinski, offensive tackle Jeff Roehl,
      > > cornerback Antwain Spann, offensive guard Nick Steitz, and safety
      > > Raymond Ventrone. The team also re-signed linebacker Eric
      > Alexander,
      > > offensive tackle Wesley Britt, and guard Ryan Krug, all of whom
      > were on
      > > the 2005 practice squad. Long snapper Jon Condo was also signed.
      > >
      > > Missing from this list is P.K. Sam. From what I read, he was the
      > only
      > > member of the PS who was not resigned when their contracts ran
      out.
      > > Hmmm...
      > >
      > > fdb

    • chris dressler
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
        Joe Jurevicius would be a great addition.  He seems to come up with plays when needed.